Get A Leak-Free Roof Today
When your roof starts leaking, you need to act quickly. We’ve been the go-to roofing company in Allen and Grapevine, Tx for more than 30 years and have helped hundreds of home and business owners in your area with their leaky roofs and roof replacements.
Why fix a leaky roof?
A leaky roof can cause a lot of damage to your home and property. Not only is water seeping through the roof and soaking everything below it, but wind and rain can also bring in dirt, dust, and debris that will damage the building itself. A leaky roof is also a major fire hazard. Fixing a leaky roof is not only an economical solution, but it’s also one of the most important things you can do to protect your home. Here are four reasons why you should fix a leaky roof:
1. It’s Cost Effective – A leaky roof cost you money in both cosmetic and structural repairs. Over time, water damage can cause shingles to peel off, framing to rot, and insulation to decay. A standard roof replacement can run you anywhere from $3,000 to $7,000. By fixing a leaky roof first, you can avoid these costly repairs down the road.
2. It Protects Your Home – Leaky roofs can be dangerous both indoors and outdoors. Water that leaks through the attic or walls can cause extensive damage to your home’s interior spaces like ceilings and walls. Similarly, water that leaks through the roof
How do I know if my roof needs repair?
If you’re like most homeowners, you probably assume that your roof is in good condition – until it starts to leak. In fact, according to the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), more than 20 percent of all residential roofs leak in some way. And if the problem is left untreated, it can quickly lead to costly damage. So how do you know if your roof needs repair? Here are four tips:
1. Check for signs of water damage. Whether your roof is leaking or not, it’s important to check for signs of water damage. This includes checking for wet ceilings, spots on the floor that seem to have risen due to standing water, and soggy insulation or walls. If you notice any of these signs, call a professional as soon as possible.
2. Inspect your gutters and downspouts. If your home is prone to heavy rains or flooding, it’s important to inspect your gutters and downspouts for debris and debris buildup. This includes checking for cracks or leaks in the gutter system, as well as any obstructions that may be preventing water from flowing freely away from your home. If there are any problems with your gutters or downspouts, Summit Roof will be there to help!
What does the inspection process look like at Summit Roof Service?
Summit Roof Service is a roofing contractor that specializes in leak-free roofs. They offer a free inspection to their clients to determine the severity of any leaks and to provide a quote for the necessary repairs.
The inspection process begins with a walk-around of the property to identify any potential leaks. Once the location of the leaks is identified, Summit Roof Service will set up a time for a scheduled repair.
If you are experiencing water leakage on your roof, it is important to get it fixed as soon as possible. A leaky roof can cause major damage to your home, including structural damage and water infiltration. To learn more about Summit Roof Service and their leak-free roof inspections, visit their website or call them in Allen or Grapevine, TX today!
What will it cost to get my roof fixed?
There are a few factors that will affect the cost of roof repair. The most important factor is the size and severity of the leak. A small, isolated leak can be handled with a simple repair, while a larger or more severe leak may require more extensive work. In addition, the age and condition of the roofing material will also affect the cost. Older, more brittle roofs may cost more to repair than newer, more durable roofs.
Here are some tips to help keep your roof from becoming a leaky mess:
1. Check for signs of water damage. Water can cause extensive damage to a roof in just a few hours, so it’s important to identify any signs of water infiltration right away. Look for wet spots on the ceiling or walls, puddles on the floor, or soggy insulation. If you see any of these signs, call a professional to inspect your roof and determine if it needs repairs.
2. Replace old roofing material. It’s not necessary to replace your entire roof if there is just a small leak – in fact, doing so may not be cost-effective repairs depending on the size and severity of the leak. However, if your roof is more damaged, our team of professionals will be able to advise you on the best course of action for your home.
When should I expect to have my roof repaired?
It can be tricky to estimate when your roof will need repair, as this depends on a variety of factors including the age and condition of your roofing material, the severity of any leaks, and how much weather damage has occurred. If you notice water leaking from your roof, or if it’s been damaged by storms, it’s important to get it fixed as soon as possible. Get a free estimate today by calling us at: 972-715-1655 in Allen, TX or 972-484-7774 in Grapevine, TX or contact us online.
Choose Summit Roof in Allen and Grapevine!
If you are interested in a roof inspection or if you feel it is time to have your roof replaced, contact Summit Roof Service Inc. at 972-715-1655 in Allen, TX or 972-484-7774 in Grapevine, TX. Summit Roof has been committed to providing a wide range of satisfactory roofing services, including installation, repairs, and replacement. All of our services are guaranteed to last for many years. In addition, you will not need to worry about your family’s safety, nor will you be inconvenienced by incomplete or insufficient roofing work.
Trust in Summit Roof Service Inc. Our company is a cut above the rest, and we are more than ready to prove so.
Not sure if you have roof damage?
- 5 year transferable on installation of complete roof
- 30-50 year manufacturer warranty depending on product